Whisky Education To The Trade
We are educators of staff in the hospitality / bar / event industry on Scotch and international single malt whiskies, GIN and domestic small batch bourbon & rye whiskies that are served in your establishment!
You'd think your whisky reps would do this - right?!
"I wanted to thank you for your time / efforts to develop a program for our team. I speak for the staff - the experience was extremely valuable. Through your training, you have given us the foundation to dive deeper into the bottle and provide our guests a better
understanding about scotch."
- River's End, Jenner / May 2016
Our education is focused on the premise that:
- Educating bar staff increases sales - PROVEN!
- Staff will be more educated than your clients - PROVEN!
- Staff learn how to offer whisky in a "flight" that compliments your inventory... your dining menu.... which upsells / engages / keeps customers in your establishment longer - PROVEN!
- Clients return to learn more - PROVEN!
- Clients "bond" with their servers, forming "return to establishment" relationships - PROVEN!
We look forward to educating your staff on your inventory - including the increasing number of award winning international "best in world" single malt whiskies from Japan, Taiwan, Canada (best in world respectively the last 3 yrs) and other rising in recognition from: France, India, Ireland and Germany - along with the flood of new domestic West of the Mississippi small batch bourbon and rye whiskies.
Unbiased - Broad Stroke - Comprehensive